Cumberland County Continuum of Care (CoC) on Homelessness collaborates with various groups in the community to coordinate resources in order to prevent and end homelessness. Want to help? Then join Cumberland County Continuum of Care (CoC) on Homelessness. There is no cost to join and the invitation is open to any individual or organization who has the passion and dedication to help the homeless in our community.
Who Can Join the CoC?
Any organization or individual who has a desire and interest to contribute their time towards learning, planning, and taking action to accomplish the CoC’s goals.
Why Become a Member?
The CoC need people like you to engage in CoC’s efforts to address the needs of the homeless. CoC members:
- Participate in monthly CoC meetings in which decisions regarding funding of local programs occurs, networking and exchange of information occurs, and updates on funding availability;
- Participate in committees and task forces that help with establishing and delivering public policy for emergency and homeless services in our community;
- Voting privileges regarding funding decisions;
- Access to information about funding resources and consultation;
- Access to CoC sponsored training opportunities on grant writing, customer service and issues related to homelessness;
- Are included on an e-mail network that provides legislative alerts
- Stay informed on national trends affecting the homeless population
- Research and gather data about the homeless in the community
- Promote a positive public image
The CoC need people like you to advocate and help us further our efforts in preventing and ending homelessness. Join our efforts to provide for the homeless today by becoming a member of the CoC. Download a membership application here.