We welcome you to join us for the HUD Region IV Virtual Homelessness Conference. Click the link to Register Now!
When: Tuesday, December 15th at 9:00 am – 3:00 pm CST/ 10:00 am – 4:00 pm EST
Where: Microsoft Teams Live event (The link will be issued to those who register.)
About this Event: Please join HUD’s Regional Administrator Denise Cleveland-Leggett, other federal agencies, state and local government organizations, housing authorities, property owners, landlords, and non-profit organizations to discuss efforts to address homelessness, share best practices and resources, and work together to meet community needs. See the draft agenda for a list of invited and confirmed participants. The final agenda will be issued prior to the event.
- The conference is being presented in Microsoft Teams Live.
- Disconnect from VPN for a better-quality experience.
- For more information, watch this overview video on attending a live event.
- During the event, use the Q&A box to ask questions.
- This will be recorded, and captions will be available.
HUD-VASH Program Information: https://fcccoc.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/HUD-VASH-Program-Information_-002.pdf